- Basic Service Rate: $120/hr
- Non-Profit Rate: $100/hr
- Server Rate: $175/hr
- Graphic design and layout: $75/hr
- Photography, hourly, image or day rate: negotiable.
Some services are a simple fixed rate, rather than time based:
System Tune up – $100
- Valid for systems that have had maintence within the past six months.
- Includes a regiment of diagnostic software tests, cache cleaning, system log cleanup, forced running of scheduled scripts, rebuilding and repairing volume, disk and directory structures as needed.
Data Transfer – $1 per gigabyte/$100 flat rate*
- Any data transfer, for the purposes of; recovery, backup, migration to a new computer, etc. Approximately30% savings over hourly rate based on average drive and interface speeds.
Complete optimization of disk – $3 per gigabyte/$100 flat rate*
Includes complete cloned backup, full defragmentation, optimization of data, metadata, B-Tree files, directory, adaptive hot file clusters, swapfiles, and free space.
System Reinstall (Nuke and Pave) – $100
Includes “archive install” of OS X while preserving application and user data. Followed by applying the most current update of the OS X version that the client owns.
Upgrade to new version of OS X – $75
- Does not include cost of actual software
- Cost applies to offsite work only. Hourly rates apply to onsite work.
- Maintenence and backup strongly reccomended prior to upgrade.
* flat rate is for offsite, overnight services. i.e. I have your computer to my shop.